On Saturday November 7th I'll be in Panama City Beach, Florida in the midst of my mid-life crisis Ironman.
Here are some random thoughts with under a month to go:
- There is not a single room in my house that is clean.
- Water bottles should have universal lids. It shouldn't matter the make, model, size...they should all have the same freaking lid.
- I am so tired of taking showers.
- I'm sad that my awesome racer-back tan lines are fading.
- We haven't eaten a family dinner at the dining table in months.
- Holy crap what am I doing?
- Someone should smack me when I say stupid stuff like "I only rode 40 miles" as if riding 40 miles was an insignificant thing.
- I haven't been swimming enough.
- I haven't been riding enough.
- I haven't been running enough.
- I still haven't heard from Penny: Dear Penny
- I'm tired of doing laundry.
- I have more work out clothes than work clothes now.
- I have lots of things to write about.
- I don't have time to write.
- I like that I can sneak Halloween candy guilt free right now. You know, except for the whole sneaking the candy part.
- My dog has allergies and is driving me crazy.
- I can't wait for my kids to see the ocean for the first time.
- I'm terrified of this: IMFL 2013 Swim Start
- When is too soon to start packing?
- I wish someone would clean my bathroom.
- I'm hungry. Always hungry.
- Seriously...I have 2 bottles with no lids and 3 lids that DON'T MATCH ANYTHING!
- 5:00 am is a ridiculous time to be alive.
- This is still the best video ever: I Want To Be An Ironman
- I. CAN'T. WAIT.
Hey, I only have a few more weeks to raise funds for the Ironman Foundation through Team IMF. If you'be been putting off making a donation...please click RIGHT HERE and get it off your mental to-do list. Several have told me that they would donate and haven't yet. Don't make me tag you!! ;)